Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Sugar Challenge

I have a slightly unhealthy obsession with all things sweet. To say I have a sweet tooth is an understatement. My teeth might as well be sugar cubes. Anyone who knows me, knows about my fixation. In fact, I once proposed a sugar challenge to my friends: I encouraged them to suggest the oddest, most obscure candies, cookies, cakes, and other desserts for my consumption. Did I refuse any? Absolutely not. Now, this isn't to say that there aren't sweets about which I'm more or less ambivalent. But, as long as there is sugar (or honey, or corn syrup) involved, I'll at least try it. And, chances are, I'll savor it and want two or three more of it.

The purpose of this blog? To continue the sugar challenge (suggestions welcome!), share my opinions on all types of sweets (although I'll warn you ahead of time: most reviews will be extremely positive), and indulge my love of discussing treats. Because I love talking about them almost as much as I enjoy eating them. Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment